. For a sustainable management of the oceans, join us and sign the Paris Appeal for the High Seas, click here !
. A movie and a book for more information about Tara Oceans expedition
- DVD/BLU-RAY, Tara Oceans Secret World
directed by Michael Pitiot, Pathé Videos, € 20
- Book Tara Oceans, Chroniques d'une expédition scientifique
, in the series Actes Sud, written by Eric Karsenti and Dino Diméo. 29€Click here to buy it online . Tara Oceans Polar Circle expedition
- Tromsö (Norway); From June 13 until June 21
- Murmansk (Russia) From June 24 until June 29
- Doudinka (Russia) From July 26 until August 1st
- Franz Joseph (Russia) From August 7th until August 9th
- Pevek (Russia) From August 30th until September 3rd
- Tuktoyaktuk (Canada) From September 18th until 21th September
- Resolute (Canada) From October 1st until October 5th
- Ilulissat (Canada) From October 15th until October 20th
- Québec (Canada) From November 10th until November 16th
- St Pierre-et-Miquelon From November 20th until November 24th
- Lorient From December 6th. Exhibition GENESIS, a portrait of the planet by Sebastiao Salgado
Until 8 September 2013 in London
2015 seems far off, but Tara will continue her voyage to the Pacific coral reefs with a team of scientists, sailors and filmmakers. We are already defining the contours of this expedition with director Luc Jacquet and diver/photographer Laurent Ballesta.
Tara will attend a new Arctic drift, embedded in and carried by the pack-ice, but this time in the Bering Strait.